- Communicator Guide service for people who have dual sensory loss
- Specialist Support provision for Deaf and hard of hearing people, of all ages from 14 years and over
- Independent Living
- Ad-hoc support
- Support planning
- Communication support
- Support for those leaving hospital
S4CS provides a wide range of services as you can see from the list below. However, if there’s something you’re looking for that isn’t on the list then please
text: 07486 632611
call: 01604 962744 / 07783754063
How to access support from our service?
- Referral to this service can be made through the council, doctor, other professional or an individual person (self-referral)
- S4CS or a referral agency will arrange a home visit to discuss and carry out an assessment with the service user directly to identify the individual’s support needs to enable the creation of a tailor-made individual support plan.
- Once assessment is completed, it will go to a panel for an approval.
- An allocated specialist community support worker will provide the one-to-one support following the tailor-made support plan.
If you have any support requirements then please email on email@example.com, text on 07486 632611 or call on 01604 962744 / 07783754063.
Who do we work with?
S4CS work with a wide variety of professionals from various services including:
- NHS and other specialised medical services
- DWP Benefits including UC, PIP and other benefits
- Local Authorities and their departments
- Business setup and support
- Access to Work (AtW) set up and support
- Police, courts and other legal systems
- Women’s Aid agencies
- Children services
- Housing, residential and housing benefits
- Adult Health and Social Care
- BSL interpretation / deaf relay
- Training, work and education
- Immigration and British Citizen Applications