S4CS are fully aware that everyone’s needs are different and therefore our specialist team will work with you to ensure that your individual support needs are met. Based on this ethos, our service is designed to work directly with the individuals requiring support and ensure all people who need assistance have the right to the support to enable them to live a more fulfilling life of their choice.
S4CS has solutions to empower individuals to sustain their independence in their homes and in their local environment. We provide tailor made one-to-one support to individuals at a time and place that suits them.
S4CS also supports those who are in need of new skills and/or to further develop existing skills. We support to enable them to access their community and services with dignity, respect, control and choice and to match their communication needs.
Local authorities acknowledged people need community support, whether they have a single or multi-sensory loss, learning and/or other disabilities, young and elderly people as well as those who are vulnerable. S4CS can support individuals by enabling them to access the wider community of their choice and remain living in their own homes independently.
Our mission statement
“To empower individuals in need of short or long term support to achieve their full potential and become fully included members of their community”
- Over 25 years’ experience of supervising and monitoring the provision of self-assessment and support planning
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of working with adult health and social care, other council departments, different government departments including the Home Office, legal agencies, specialist health care services and charities
- Recruitment and supervision of support workers
- Following Safeguarding Alert and Reporting Procedures
- To treat everybody with dignity and respect at all times
- To provide a flexible specialist trained workforce
- S4CS has very strict confidential procedures in place