People We Support
We support a range of clients who have their own diverse support needs. Their needs can be one or many of those mentioned below:
- Hard of hearing
- Hearing impaired
- Visually impaired
- Physically disabled
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health
- Transitions for young adults
What is Re-ablement?
Re-ablement is all about people being given the opportunity and support to remain living at home, to achieve maximum independence, to prevent hospital admissions (or re-admissions) and when appropriate, reduce the level of social care needed. Re-ablement ensures individuals can be discharged from hospital appropriately, safely and efficiently. This encourages people who have lost their skills for daily living, to re-learn them (or to acquire new skills). Re-ablement is aimed at adults over 18 who are at significant risk of losing their safety and independence.
Re-ablement aims to:
- prevent hospital admissions
- speed up discharges from hospitals
- reduce the need for home care
- support people to be as independent as possible and regain daily living skills
- support people in a residential setting who would like to return to live in their own home
For further information or to make a referral please give us a call on 01604 962744 or email us on email@example.com.