What is a Physical Disability?
A physical disability may either be congenital or a result of injury and may include:
- Muscular dystrophy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Cerebral palsy
Some people may have hidden (invisible) disabilities which may include:
- Respiratory disorders
- Acquired brain injuries (ABI)
- Visual impairment
- prevent hospital admissions
- speed up discharges from hospitals
- reduce the need for home care
- support people to be as independent as possible and regain daily living skills
- support people in a residential setting who would like to return to live in their own home
For further information or to make a referral please give us a call on 01604 962744 or email us on email@example.com.