S4CS provides a wide range of services as you can see from the list below. However, if there’s something you’re looking for that isn’t on the list then please give us a quick call on 0116 2152907 or complete the quick enquiry form.
- Communicator Guide service for people who have dual sensory loss
- Specialist Support provision for Deaf people
- Support provision for Elderly people
- Supporting people with learning disabilities
- Independent Living
- Ad-hoc support
- Support planning
- Communication support
- Religious communication
- Short term care support for those leaving hospital (re-enablement)
Upon referral to this service, the S4CS Manager undertakes a home visit to discuss and carry out an assessment with the client directly to identify the individual’s support needs to enable the creation of a tailor made individual support plan.
Once approved, an allocated specialist community support officer provides the one-to-one support required.
We’re used in a wide variety of roles for various agencies including:
- Local Authorities
- Business setup/support
- Police, courts and justice system
- Housing and residential
- Supported living
- Re-ablement teams
- Social Services
- BSL interpretation / deaf relay
- Training, work and and education
- Section 7 D/B assessment
Any further queries about one-to-one support and/or to make a referral, please contact Solutions 4 Community Support Ltd. Contact details are shown below.